Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weight Loss Articles - Achieve Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss articles on Quips and Tips for Achieving Your Goals reveal how I lost 25 pounds since I got married. Achieving weight loss goals is both easy and difficult -- depending on your weight loss tools!
Here are a few of my favorite weight loss articles...

Weight Loss Shortcuts – Dr Oz’s 6 Tips for Losing Weight Fast - contains one of the best weight loss tips I've ever heard (I listed it first). Other five weight loss tips aren't new to me, but are good to remember.

Best Ways to Lose Weight – is based on an article I wrote for alive magazine (a natural health magazine based in Vancouver, BC). It's not the full article, but it contains the key points.

Satiety Tips – How to Feel Full Without Overeating - is a terrific weight loss article because it's based on the volumetrics idea. The more fruit and veggies you fill up on -- and whole grains and proteins -- the more full you'll feel. And, the less unhealthy food you'll eat...which will help you achieve your weight loss goals!

Safe Weight Loss Programs – The Strengths and Weaknesses - is a summary of the best and worst of different diets. I'm not a huge fan of dieting -- I lost 25 pounds by doing Pilates and Yoga, and cutting down on the "bad" foods. But, diets work for some people.

Those are just a few of my "Quips and Tips" weight loss articles. If you're looking for something different or more specific, let me know. I'd be happy to dig it up for you!

Tally ho,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment