Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Articles on Goals - Setting and Achieving Goals

These articles on goals focus on setting and achieving goals, at work and home. This collection of articles includes different types of goals: weight loss goals, career goals, relationship goals, and life goals.

If you don't find what you're looking for here, it probably doesn't exist! I'm just kidding...if you don't find the right article on goals here, let me know in the comments section below. I'll see what I can do -- maybe I'll write one just for you!

How to Achieve Goals – Self-Improvement Vs. Performance Goals is my most recent article on goals. I've been writing articles about goals for years, and only today discovered that people with performance goals are more deceitful than people with self-improvement goals!

8 Ways to Pay Off Debt With a Low Income – Achieve Money Goals is one of my favorite articles on financial goals, because many of us who are in a great deal of debt have low incomes! But, I paid off my student loan debt while making $30,000 a year -- so I know you CAN achieve your financial goals no matter how much money you make.

Achieve Weight Loss Goals – 5 Healthy Weight Loss Diet Plans describes several different types of weight loss diets. I'm not a big fan of dieting, but love the idea of volumetrics (eating lots of fruit and veggies to fill you up). It's not a specific diet; it's just a way to eat that makes you feel full.

What Goals Should I Set for My Life? The Best Types of Life Goals is a summary of many different types of goals, including links to more articles on goals.

Those are just a smattering of all the articles about goals on Quips and Tips for Achieving Your Goals. Ooops, I forgot to include an article about love goals!

How to Express Love – Examples of the Five Love Languages can help you achieve your relationship goals, because it's all about how to say "I love you" to your partner.

If you're looking for different articles on goals, let me know in the comments section below...

Happy goal setting and achieving!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment